Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fishing Humor: I have to Go Fishing

A guy returned from flyfishing one day and was approached by his wife: "Dear, the washing machine broke." The flyfisher: "Honey, call the repair man and have it fixed!"

The next day upon returning home from another outing: "Dear, the TV is broke." The flyfisher: "Honey, I'm not a repairman. I have to go fishing. Call the repairman and have them fixed!"

The third day: "Dear, the fridge doesn't work anymore." The flyfisher: "Honey, I told you I'm not a repairman but a flyfisherman. Call the repairman and have everything fixed!"

Finally, on the fourth day the flyfisher returns home to find his wife with a smile on her face. "Did the repairman come, honey?" "He sure did, dear. And he repaired everything just like you said." "And how much did he charge, honey?" "Nothing, dear. When I asked him for the bill he told me that I either had to bake him a big chocolate cake or go to bed with him." "Honey, what did you do?" "Dear, I'm not a baker!"

No comments: