Tuesday, March 15, 2005

New! Fish Control My Brain - Gift Baskets

Fishboy Control My Brain Gift Basket



We've all faced the problem. What to get your fishing obsessed father, father-in-law, brother, aunt, uncle, son, grandfather etc for Easter, Father's Day, Birthday, Christmas, Graduation etc.

Well, at Fishboy we've made it a bit easier to find a unique gift for that special someone. Our new "Fish Control My Brain" gift basket is guaranteed to bring a smile to the face of your fishing obsessed love one. Now keep in mind this gift basket is only for the truly fishing obsessed, not for some timidly amused occasional fisherman. This one separates the REEL MEN from the boys.

We start out with a handsome wicker fishing creel complete with leather strap. Then we add a "Fish Control My Brain" fishing hat so the recipient can warn others. Next a "Fish Control My Brain" can cooler to keep the beers cold and a "Fish Control My Brain" die cut sticker for the car or boat.

If that weren't enough to get his saliva flowing we've added some fish crackers, worm snacks (yes they are made from real worms!), a worm lollipop and some "Hooked On Fishing" candy pills "for those days that feel like if today was a fish I'd throw it back".

We'll even add a Fishboy card with your custom message on it.

Check it out!